Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My 21st Birthday in New York

There are a number of new candid photo's added into the photo galleria, be sure not to miss out on those & check them out now! More candid photo's will be added soon too. In other Mack news;; my friend will be featured in a video shoot for a music clip. I will be appearing in the music video for a musical artist and will be playing 'the girl', if you get what we mean. I will have more details later on this news, including the music artist. I look forward to publishing the news when it is available for release. Look forward to that! In other related Mack news; I am  going away for a trip to New York City for my birthday, we hope I  have an awesome time there & enjoys my time there. So going with that, it was my 21st birthday on Tuesday the 28th of December, so from us at the website, a very big Happy Birthday MACK!! I enjoyed it a lot. There really isn't much other news at the moment, so I'll go now and leave you guys with the latest added photo's to the photo galleria, until the next update I wish a very Happy New Year to everybody, all the My fans from around the world! Enjoy yourselves, be safe & have fun! Soak it up! All the best for 2011! I look forward to updating & managing the website in the following year. Here are the latest added photo's...

3 comments:

  1. oh ur so hot . hope u follow me @wisdom2be . so glad i found u i miss 7th heaven so much .

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! i will follow you back anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete